I found this through paperfury.com, but she got it from jenniely.com and it seemed fun, so I thought I would give it a whirl.
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it – Naughty
I don’t even request ARCs anymore because I suck at posting reviews, and I have so many books I haven’t even read that were sent to me, sometimes unsolicited, and I just can’t do it anymore.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley – Naughty
I haven’t even gotten on Netgalley in over a year, because I prefer physical copies, but I know for sure it is less than 60%
3. Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) – NICE!
Nope! I don’t promise reviews on Goodreads.
4. Folded down the page of a book – NICE
NOPE! I use bookmarks, or items in place of bookmarks. I hate when books are all folded up.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book – NAUGHTY
I actually can’t recall doing this with anything other than water, but I do eat and read so I am sure it has happened.
6. DNF a book this year – NAUGHTY
OMG SO MANY! I do this a fuckton. I’m not sorry. There are so many books, if I don’t like it I am not going to suffer through. This is why people think they don’t like reading.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it – NICE
Nope. I intend to read them all. Some day. Eventually.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else – NAUGHTY
Definitely. I should clean or do anything really, but nah, I’d rather read.
9. Skim read a book – NICE
No! I don’t understand how people do this.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal – NICE
but to be fair, I made it low this year so that I knew I would hit it.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it – NICE
Nope. I don’t want people to do this to me.
12. Broke a book buying ban – NICE
Because I don’t have a book buying ban. Otherwise I would mess it up.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about – NAUGHTY
This is why I basically quit doing reviews, because I never do them in a timely fashion and then I can’t even remember what the book was about.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading – NICE
I don’t do this, but I do like when people have notes in the used books I buy sometimes.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads – NICE
I add everything to Goodreads otherwise I will not remember if I have it, or if I have read it.
6 – Naughty