You guys know a lot about me. You know I have DID, and EDNOS. You know I am married, and I like reading. But I bet there are a ton of things you don’t know about me. Here are 10
- I am a very picky eater. Although Sadness started going out and trying new foods and new restaurants every week, I am still very picky. Not as bad as some (my brother) and not as bad as when I was younger.
- I love teen drama shows like Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries! They are so bad, and so good! I am partial to YA books also.
- I am a stay at home wife, with NO kids. This bothers many people for some reason. Mostly I get a bunch of What DO you do then? or oh you’ll change your mind and have kids later. I can’t have kids though. Sadness has a hysterectomy.
- I can’t whistle. At all. I have tried practicing and I just can’t do it.
- I also can’t wink. LOL I still try to do this, but it is awkward, and not cute or sexy at all.
- I used to want to be a fighter pilot and then become a commercial pilot really badly. I was too sick when I was younger to join the military. Then I had a bunch of health issues and mental health issues and I was never able to become a pilot. I still have no idea what to do with my life. I am very lucky not to have to work, but I would like to have a career or something.
- I am afraid of clowns and snakes and bugs. No gifs for this one because I am a super chicken.
- I believe in evolution and dinosaurs. Unlike my dad. Yes that’s right, my dad legit does NOT believe in evolution or dinosaurs!
- I believe in faeries. I think they are extinct or at best endangered, and smart enough not to show their selves to humans. Because humans are actual garbage and we would totally exploit or kill them.
- I also believe in ghosts.