So I have something potentially life changing happening in 30 days!! AND I AM DYING WAITING!
So I decided to do a bunch of 30 day challenges (13 in fact!) to keep my occupied. Otherwise I’ll just be over here like
So I went to http://www.blogilates.com and found a 30 day challenge for arms, thighs, butt, waist trainign, and abs. I also found a cleaning challenge, 3 Instagram picture challenges, a self love challenge, a positive affirmation challenge, and a blogging challenge from Pinterest.
Day 1 of the 30 days of me challenge I found.
A recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about me.
(Me sporting my brand new semicolon tattoo)
- I have Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures (PNES)
- I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago when I was 24 due to extreme endometriosis
- I don’t have any children.
- I’ve been with my husband for 10 years this year.
- We had an awesome Halloween themed wedding in 2010 and it was amazing.
- I have the most adorable Chihuahua named Zoey, and she hates everyone.
- I am going to Finland next January to hopefully see the Northern Lights.
- I love all things Disney.
- I’m obsessed with Harry Potter.
- I’m a huge fan of subscription boxes. I love getting mail and presents. They are awesome!
- I love reading, and I have several hundred books in my collection.
- I lost over 80 pounds in 2015.
- I have had more than 10 surgeries.
- I have several tattoos and my left leg is covered from hip to ankle with Alice in Wonderland pin up girls.
- I hate waiting.