This year I am participating in the Love-a-thon again.
1. What’s your name?
My name is Kaitlin Michelle! Hello!
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
I am blogging from the suburbs of Houston, TX.
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
Way, way, back in the day, I used to have a livejournal page. And I really liked having a place to keep my thoughts and connect with other people. Then I started following a lot of book blogs, and decided I wanted to have a blog as well. This is my second blog, my first one (kaitlinmichlle.com) had issues with hosting, and lost all of it’s content, so I decided to scrap it and start fresh here.
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
Originally this wasn’t intended to be a book blog, it just kind of turned out that way. The name came because I am a stay at home wife, and sometimes I feel like a hobo for not working. Mostly because of how people react when they find out I don’t work (things like: “oh must be nice to do NOTHING all day” and “I could never do that.”)
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
young adult definitely, but there are some adult books, and memoirs as well.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
7. Best blogging experience so far?
Being able to participate in the OTSP Secret Sister Round 4
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Getting to fangirl with everyone. Everyone is super nice. I don’t have a lot of people I can talk to about all the books and things in real life, so I love connecting with everyone here.
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter #8) by J.K. Rowling,
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
10. Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in previous years!
Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
Two and Twenty Dark Tales: Dark Retellings of Mother Goose Rhymes by Nina Berry
Dear Bully: Seventy Authors Tell Their Stories by Megan Kelley Hall
The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick
11. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
The Heir Chronicles by Cinda Williams Chima
The Faerie Wars Chronicles by Herbie Brennan
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
12. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
13. Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Jason Haley from The Heir Chronicles
14. Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)
Obvi I need my bestie Hermione Granger, and my BF Jason Haley. I would also want Hatter Madigan from the Looking Glass Wars, Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games, and Tobias from Divergent.
15. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
I like crafting, and cooking.
16. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Office supplies and stickers!
17. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
18. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
Turn the Harry Potter books into a series!!!
19. What would your dream library look like?
20. Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with?
OMG so many! #1 is probably JK Rowling though.