The Novel Orange is hosting The 2016 Challenge Challenge! This challenge is to help us actually stay on task and complete the challenges we sign up for this year! I totally need this, because last year I only signed up for the #Shelflove Challenge and I got sloppy about that in the second half of the year.
As a way to keep track of challenges taken on and completed, I’ve created a challenge pledge and reward system!
- Level 1 – Complete at least 1 reading and/or blogging challenge (Cool As A Cucumber)
- Level 2 – Complete at least 5 reading and/or blogging challenges (Cinco de Challenge-o)
- Level 3 – Complete at least 10 reading and/or blogging challenges (OCD: Obsessive Challenge Disorder)
- Level 4 – Complete at least 15 reading and/or blogging challenges (Coo Coo For Cocoa Puffs)
- Level 5 – Complete 20+ reading and/or blogging challenges (Insane In The Membrane)
I am going to choose the Cinco de Chalenge-o level, and try to sign up for and stick with 5 challenges this year!
PS: How many challenges did you sign up for this year? Share what they are in the comments!